Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

Perfect representation of the dumb asses running the show. Great work!

idiots... idiots...

It's so artful... It's so crazy and out there... It's kind of a modern art museum piece... 8-bit sounds fit perfectly.

TheBoogley responds:

what kind of art museums have you been visiting? I wanna go there!

No Service No Service

Tourists...

Years I worked at a place that attracted a lot of tourists, and many of them were exactly like this slob dude... They weren't just on vacation from their crappy jobs, they were on vacation from... SANITY! I bet some of 'em had good money, they were just tacky as fire.

Great originality, humour and writing. I also like that the dudes don't have noses.

WhiteLightning responds:

I've actually never drawn noses on my characters...I don't know why I started that.

Ragdoll Cannon 4 Ragdoll Cannon 4

Great game, with major improvements

Great set ups, variety and physics!

Far Away, So Close Far Away, So Close

This piece calls to mind a much happier and simpler time in my life. Thank you for your wonderful creations.

MarkySpark responds:

It is my pleasure, thank you for liking my music.

New Friends New Friends

This is layered and intricate and has a lot of interesting twists and turns. It takes a few listens to discover what's really going on, but that's a positive thing to me. Nice use of pauses as well, I'm adding this to my favourites!

I'm hoping that this review is not plain mean, offensive, or generally unhelpful.

YakovlevArt responds:

Great review!
I totally understand what you mean about multiple listens, becasue I do the same to other tracks that interest me.
I'm glad you like the track. Hopefully you will feel the same towards my future tracks XD
Thanks!

Wakka (hrblblblblbl Ey) Wakka (hrblblblblbl Ey)

It's like Pacman... on super-crack!

Someone should animate this track, for real.

True Believer True Believer

Arrrgh a great musician AND an artist! (Head explodes)

Fantastico!

YakovlevArt responds:

Ah haha!
Keep it together, I need you!

Thanks man.