Far Away, So Close Far Away, So Close

This piece calls to mind a much happier and simpler time in my life. Thank you for your wonderful creations.

MarkySpark responds:

It is my pleasure, thank you for liking my music.

New Friends New Friends

This is layered and intricate and has a lot of interesting twists and turns. It takes a few listens to discover what's really going on, but that's a positive thing to me. Nice use of pauses as well, I'm adding this to my favourites!

I'm hoping that this review is not plain mean, offensive, or generally unhelpful.

YakovlevArt responds:

Great review!
I totally understand what you mean about multiple listens, becasue I do the same to other tracks that interest me.
I'm glad you like the track. Hopefully you will feel the same towards my future tracks XD
Thanks!

Wakka (hrblblblblbl Ey) Wakka (hrblblblblbl Ey)

It's like Pacman... on super-crack!

Someone should animate this track, for real.

Eternity. Eternity.

Outstanding

I listen to all types of music, but lately I gravitate toward works like this - helps the day's turmoil temporarily melt away. I'm grateful for talented artists like you in the audio portal and I appreciate your unique stlye. Keep it up! :)

13 Helpless 13 Helpless

Great!

I have no musical powers, so I can't give you a detailed assessment... It's just well made, everything fits well and I dig the overall sound a lot. I appreciate the mysterious feel. It's something I can have repeating in the background and it just never gets old :D

Keep it up!

Drewsky13 responds:

hahaha thanks bruh

Super Mario Piano Medley Super Mario Piano Medley

Beautiful! :]

This is a stunning piece, really. From the light-hearted and jazzy start, it builds up and slows into a lovely classical piece - what a nice surprise, it's reminiscent of Chopin. Just as I'm lost in the music, Mario appears, adding a lot of humor as well!

IchiVo responds:

chopin? wow :D thank you very much